CCDPH Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in serving the public as part of our team.
To learn about job opportunities with the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), please visit the Cook County Health and Hospitals System (CCHHS) website and click Careers.
On this page you will be able to search for:
- Current job listings;
- How to complete an application and apply for a position; and
- Locate additional useful information regarding employment with Cook County.
Please note that CCHHS conducts all initial screenings of candidates and processes all employment applications.
To be considered for an internship with CCDPH, please call the CCDPH Administrative Office at 708-633-4140 about how to submit:
- A completed CCDPH Internship Application;
- A cover letter that states what you can offer or hope to experience at CCDPH;
- A resume; and
- A copy of your school’s internship requirements, including timeframes (e.g. number of hours to be completed, if it is a semester/quarter/year, clinical etc.).