You can now register for the 2017 CCDPH Annual School Health Conference, Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 8:00 am-3:30 pm, at the Moraine Valley Community College, 9000 W. College Parkway, Building -- M, Palos Hills, IL 60466.
New this year!
- Audience expansion: school social workers, administrators, physical education teachers and school nurses
- 7 workshop breakout sessions
- More lunch menu options
- Go to the “Documents and Handout” tab to review and print the Workshop Descriptions sessions document. You'll need this to complete the registration form.
- Go to the blue “Registration” tab to register. You’ll be asked to select 2 workshop sessions.
- Don’t forget to click the “Submit” button to register.
In order to be considerate of the environment, there will be no printed materials provided at the meeting unless necessary. Only necessary printed materials will be provided at the meeting to be environmentally friendly and save paper. All materials will be posted in the Documents and Handouts tabs on the CCDPH Events Center webpage and emailed to registered participants at a later date.
Continuing Education Units
FREE Continuing Education Units (CEUs). All participants who plan to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) must stay for the entire duration of the meeting. Partial CEUs will not be awarded.
We are looking forward to a great meeting!
No potential conflicts of interest have been disclosed by the speakers who will be presenting.
*This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Social worker and PE teacher CEUs will be provided by West 40 ISC#2 for eligible participants.