We invite you to join the Illinois Alliance to Prevent Obesity, the Illinois State Board of Education and the Illinois Department of Public Health for a webinar: Fitness Assessments in Illinois: Tools, Resources, and Information You Need, Tuesday, January 31st, 3 - 4pm. Register here.
Webinar participants will learn about:
- Recent P.E. developments in Illinois – the big picture and how fitness assessments fit in
- How the Presidential Youth Fitness Program (PFYP) can be used as a tool for fitness education and assessment
- Fitness testing requirements in Illinois
- How to effectively implement fitness testing and use the data meaningfully
- Reporting and a tour of the free Illinois-specific Excel spreadsheet
- You will also get time to ask YOUR questions!
Use the "Documents and Handouts" tab above to view and download the flier. For additional information on the webinar, click here.
This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will be sent a recording so you can listen even if you can’t join during the live webinar.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Chusid, MPS, (312) 850-4744 extension 10 or at Sarah.Chusid@iphionline.org.