Clinical services are now referred to as our Integrated Clinics.
Our Integrated Clinics include services for contraception, pregnancy testing, screening, diagnosis and management of sexually transmitted diseases/sex transmitted infections and childhood immunizations.
Some services are provided on a sliding fee scale basis. Certain eligibility requirements apply and will be discussed when you call to make your appointment.
If you are in need of services not listed here, please visit our Other Health Resource page for additional information.
- Pregnancy testing
- Medical care focusing on preconception family planning
- Women's health care services including pap smear, pelvic, and breast exam
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
In the WIC program, suburban Cook County residents are offered services for nutrition classes, counseling, breast feeding support and food vouchers for financially eligible pregnant and/or breast-feeding women, infants and children up to five years of age.
WIC knows that good nutrition, starting with pregnancy, provides the best possible start for babies and children to grow up strong and healthy.
- Free health and nutrition screening
- Vouchers or coupons for nutritious supplemental foods, such as milk, juice, cereal, eggs, cheese, beans, peanut butter, and extra foods (carrots and tuna) for breastfeeding mothers (infant formula is available for infants not exclusively breastfeeding)
- Nutrition counseling and education; many session topics offered
- Breastfeeding counseling and breast pumps for those in need
- Referrals for medical care, immunizations/vaccinations, and other services
- Coupons for fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmer's markets during summer months
- DTaP (Diphtheria, tetanus, acelluar pertussis)
- DTaP-Hep B- IPV
- Hepatitis B
- Hib (Heamophilus influenza type B)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Td /Tdap (Tetanus diphtheria booster/ Tetanus diphtheria acellular pertussis booster)
- PCV (Pneumococcal Conjugate )
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- MCV (Meningococcal Conjugate)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Age 0-18 years of age
- Enroll in Medicaid
- Native American or Alaskan Indian
- Under-insured (your health insurance won't pay for your children to be vaccinated)
Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
Services available for women 40 years of age and older:
- Mammography screening
- Pap smears
- Instruction in breast self-examination
- Assistance in completing application for Medicaid under the Treatment Act
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)/Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Education on safer sex practices, healthy relationships, and methods of birth control
- A complete physical exam with a doctor or nurse practitioner will be done at the first visit. Women/females will also have a pap smear, pelvic, and breast exam.
- Screening for sexually transmitted disease/sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, and HIV based on their health history and physical exam.
- Referrals to other health care providers will be made for abnormal findings and may include mammograms, colposcopy, and primary medical care.
- Referral to other services
- Verification of pregnancy (may be verified through a pregnancy test)
- Completion of Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE)
- Enrollment in WIC
- Referral to primary care providers and Family Case Management Services
- Treatment for latent TB infections and TB disease including directly observed therapy
- Case management for clients diagnosed with active TB.
Public Health Nursing Home Visits
Dental Health Services
Basic dental services are performed in our dental clinics on a limited basis.