Health Fairs and Presentation Requests
The Cook County Department of Public Health is dedicated to supporting partner organizations in providing residents of suburban Cook County with accurate information about a variety of public health topics.
Materials / Staff Requests
To request health education materials and/or staff at a health fair, please submit a request using the form below.
- Health fair requests must be made at least 6-8 weeks in advance.
- CCDPH does not provide immunizations or health screenings at health fairs.
- CCDPH only serves suburban Cook County. If the health fair is located in Chicago, please call the Chicago Department of Public Health at (312) 747-9884.
- CCDPH requires a minimum audience of 50 people at a health fair.
- CCDPH’s participation is dependent on resources, scheduling, and staff availability. Completing the health fair request form does not guarantee the agency’s participation.
- After submitting a request, you should receive an automatic email confirmation that your form was received.
- CCDPH staff will contact you within 1 week to follow up.
- To request a presentation, please submit an online Presentation Request Form.
- For more information, please email email@example.com or call (708) 633-8350.